Natural Justice is seeking a Cape Town-based service provider to support our organisation in maintaining, updating and occasionally developing further Natural Justice’s internet presence. Successful applicants should demonstrate their capacity to achieve the following -
• Previous experience in optimising websites to maximise hits via search engines, especially Google
2. Update www.naturaljustice.org and www.community-protocols.org efficiently and precisely as requested by Natural Justice. This will require:
• Previous experience in developing using the Wordpress platform
• Previous experience with Filezilla
• Experience developing and maintaining professional websites
• Ability to work irregular hours with different amounts of work required from week to week and month to month. Hours required will likely range from 0-5 hours in a week
• Willingness to complete Natural Justice tasks quickly and efficiently as need arises
4. Social media:
• Experience integrating traditional websites with social media plug-ins
• Attention to detail and aesthetics
• Creative ideas for future developments
• Ability to understand and complete tasks quickly
• Capacity to provide accurate estimates of the amount of time required for tasks assigned and to bill accurately for services rendered.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and CV to Johan Lorenzen (email@example.com) and Holly Shrumm (firstname.lastname@example.org).